Or download all of the photos as a .zip file.
Room set-up and Audio Visual Requirements
- Table for props, set at “stage right” (preference is a 6 foot table)
- Prefer no lectern. If there is already one on stage, it would be appreciated if it could be moved off to the side in order for Penny to connect more directly with your audience.
If Olympic performance is to be shown:
- LCD projector with sound, and screen
- Table to accommodate LCD Projector and computer
- Lapel (clip) microphone is preferred
Penny does prefer to have full lighting. If the Olympic performance is shown, it is simply important that your audience be able to see the screens during that time.
Penny likes to record the session. She is pleased to work directly with your Audio Visual company to coordinate.
Download room requirements as a PDF
Imagine retiring from a sport and then, five years later, returning to compete. Imagine discovering that everything had changed while you were away, then imagine winning a medal at the Olympic Games!
For 21 years, Penny Vilagos competed in synchronized swimming with her twin sister Vicky – and together with their expert coaches, they developed strategies that allowed them to win when faced with such dramatic change following their comeback.
Penny has spoken to thousands, and has been published in 8 books including 4 in the ‘Chicken Soup for the Soul’ series. She also has over 25 years of business experience.
Penny has applied these lessons learned to her personal life, when facing long term illness, and while re-establishing her successful business career. She now loves sharing these principles with audiences in order to help you Win When the Game Keeps Changing.
Please help me welcome … Penny Vilagos.
Download introduction as a PDF